Schedule: Once Daily - Mondays to Fridays at 9:00 AM
(Beach Time Optional – 1 - 3 hours 11:00AM – 2:00PM)
Riding a Segway is an amazing experience and a fun way to see the sights of the island. Enjoy our signature tour – Antigua Historic West Coast and Beach, derived from our premier tour Conquerors of the Fort, with highlights of a 17th century Fort, landmarks, Natural Habitat Observatory, coastline, historic National symbols and more. Along the tour, enjoy refreshments, water breaks and a quick dip in the beach if you are up to it. Our knowledgeable and fun guides will keep you safe and informed on route as you travel on several different terrains, through pastures, on the beach and off the beaten path to discover and unlock the secrets of Antigua. At the end of the tour, bask on the beach sipping a rum punch or local beer. There’s soft drinks and eats available at the beach bar if you’ll like to stay the day. Don’t miss out on this fun filled package.
- Segway of Antigua is the Official Tour Operator on Antigua and Barbuda, Authorized by Segway Inc.
- Our Segway Units are authentic, well maintained and Insured
- All participants are required to sign a Liability Waiver before commencement of the tour
- All participants are required to complete safety training and wear safety gear before commencing the tour
- Minimum weight per participant is 100 pounds with a maximum of 260 pounds
- Minimum age is 10 years, no maximum age providing one can operate the Segway unassisted
- Tour times include 15-20 minutes training sessions
- Maximum tour group consist of eight (8) participants
- Group tour discounts available upon request with a minimum booking of 8 or more