Schedule: Once Weekly - Sundays at 10:00 AM
(Beach Time Optional – 1 - 3 hours 1:00PM – 4:00PM)
What’s better than zooming around on a Segway in the City of St. John’s on a beautiful Sunday Morning? Not much! Riding a Segway is an easy and a phenomenal way to see the historic sights of downtown St. John’s. Our tour start at the Westerby Monument, the official arrival and departure landmark on the island. Learn about the town’s beginnings and the Island’s first inhabitants to modern day Antiguans at the National Museum. You’ll be fascinated with the town’s bold mixture of architecture, colourful buildings and accomplishments of prominent local people. The tour continues to the 16th Century Anglican Cathedral, War Memorial, Historic statues, Government Offices, Public and Kraft Markets and more. Enjoy a refreshment stop at the cricket field adjacent to the Botanical Gardens where your fun and knowledgeable tour guides will explain the game of cricket and answer any questions you may have. Complete your tour with a stay at the beach sipping a rum punch or local beer. There’s soft drinks and eats available at the beach bar if you’ll like to stay the day. Make your vacation memorable and book this amazing tour quickly.
- Segway of Antigua is the Official Tour Operator on Antigua and Barbuda, Authorized by Segway Inc.
- Our Segway Units are authentic, well maintained and Insured
- All participants are required to sign a Liability Waiver before commencement of the tour
- All participants are required to complete safety training and wear safety gear before commencing the tour
- Minimum weight per participant is 100 pounds with a maximum of 260 pounds
- Minimum age is 10 years, no maximum age providing one can operate the Segway unassisted
- Tour times include 15-20 minutes training sessions
- Maximum tour group consist of eight (8) participants
- Group tour discounts available upon request with a minimum booking of 8 or more