Schedule: Once Daily - Mondays to Fridays at 11:00 AM
(Beach Time Optional – 1 - 2 hours 2:00PM – 4:00PM)
Every wondered what it would be like to live like an islander? Then wonder no more! A Segway goes at just the right pace for you to explore the rich history of island life in Antigua as you quietly pass by quaint cottages, small villages, hangout spots, recreation centres and more. From modest colourful homes to grand mansions with fascinating architecture this tour will help you appreciate island living. Your fun knowledgeable guides will fill you in on route on island folklore, traditions, culture, food, religion, careers, education and opportunities and answer any questions during refreshments or water stops. You will also learn a bit of the local lingo or dialect to entertain everyone when you get back home with fond memories of your Segway island experience. Soft drinks, rum punch, local beer and eats are available at the beach bar if you’ll like to stay the day basking on the beach. Secure your spot on this fun filled adventure and book today!
- Segway of Antigua is the Official Tour Operator on Antigua and Barbuda, Authorized by Segway Inc.
- Our Segway Units are authentic, well maintained and Insured
- All participants are required to sign a Liability Waiver before commencement of the tour
- All participants are required to complete safety training and wear safety gear before commencing the tour
- Minimum weight per participant is 100 pounds with a maximum of 260 pounds
- Minimum age is 10 years, no maximum age providing one can operate the Segway unassisted
- Tours time include 15-20 minutes training sessions
- Maximum tour group consist of eight (8) participants
- Group tour discounts available upon request with a minimum booking of 8 or more